Due to popular demand by our users, we are excited to announce the launch of the BitOasis API for traders. You can now place trades, manage your account, and access market data automatically by connecting to our APIs.
What is an API?
API, short for Application Programming Interface, facilitates the interaction between two completely unrelated systems.
How will the BitOasis API help me?
Our API will allow you to interact with our exchange through the use of a program that connects directly to our platform. This will give you the ability to place orders, cancel orders, import real-time digital asset market data more, automatically. You can find our API documentation here
BitOasis is the largest, most secure, and most liquid digital asset exchange in the Middle East and North Africa (MENA) region, offering over ten (10) digital assets to buy, sell and trade against the UAE Dirham (AED). The BitOasis platform is available to users in the United Arab Emirates (UAE), Saudi Arabia, Bahrain, Kuwait, Oman, Jordan, Egypt and Morocco.
- Weekly Wrap: XRP in the green and Cardano’s Vasil fork is live
- The Weekly Wrap: The Merge Is Live and ETC Now on BitOasis
- Weekly Wrap: Bull run for Bitcoin, Chainlink and more
- BitOasis Supports Ethereum’s Merge
- Weekly Wrap: Bad Month for Crypto? These Altcoins Disagree
- Minimum Deposit Amount Reduced to AED 100!