BitOasis will be delisting Bitcoin Gold (BTG), Enjin Coin (ENJ), and Storj (STORJ) from its platform on 11 July 2023 at 07:00 am UTC (11:00 am GST). Make sure to sell or withdraw your assets before the aforementioned date.
Trading pairs affected:
- Bitcoin Gold (BTG) – AED, USD
- Enjin Coin (ENJ) – AED, USD
- Storj (STORJ) – AED, USD
Why are we making this decision?
BitOasis maintains a token management policy under which we have to ensure that tokens listed on our platform meet certain criteria at all times. The policy has been developed over time to make sure that we are protecting your interests when trading on our platform.
As part of our policy, we continuously monitor all assets listed on our platform, reviewing their compliance with our listing criteria on an ongoing basis across a variety of categories. Due to a change in their profile, the above-mentioned tokens no longer fit our criteria.
What happens next?
- Deposits for the tokens have been closed as of 04 July 2023 at 04:00 pm UTC (08:00 pm GST)
- Trading and withdrawals for the delisted tokens will cease on 11 July 2023 at 07:00 am UTC (11:00 am GST)
What do you need to do?
- Please cancel all your open orders before trading stops on 11 July 2023 at 07:00 am UTC (11:00 am GST)
- Please sell or withdraw your remaining tokens as soon as possible. It will not be possible to withdraw your tokens starting 11 July 2023 at 07:00 am UTC (11:00 am GST)
- All open orders will be automatically canceled after 11 July 2023 at 07:00 am UTC (11:00 am GST)
- All remaining positions after the withdrawal deadline of 11 July 2023 at 07:00 am UTC (11:00 am GST) will be liquidated at the prevailing market price and the equivalent fiat amount will be credited to your BitOasis account
We thank you for your trust in our platform while we continue to build a safe crypto ecosystem for our community and our region.
On April 12, 2023, BitOasis received its MVP Operational License from VARA to provide broker-dealer and wallet services to qualified retail investors across the UAE, GCC and MENA from Dubai, the United Arab Emirates.
BitOasis was registered as a Reporting Entity on the UAE’s Financial Intelligence Unit Go-AML Anti-Money Laundering Platform in September 2021.
Important Notice: BitOasis does not provide investment or legal advice. If this content, including attachments, contains guidance or expresses a view, this is not to be considered or relied upon as investment or legal advice and it is recommended that you obtain independent professional advice. Cryptocurrency trading/investing involves a substantial risk of loss and may not be suitable for every investor. If you do not fully understand these risks, you must seek independent advice from your financial advisor.