BitOasis will be delisting Rootstock Smart Bitcoin (RBTC) from its platform on 09 November 2023 at 01:00 PM UTC (05:00 PM GST). Please note that you will be able to sell your tokens until 08 November 2023 at 5:30 AM UTC (09:30 AM GST).
Trading pairs affected:
- Rootstock Smart Bitcoin (RBTC) – USD
- Rootstock Smart Bitcoin (RBTC) – AED
Why are we making this decision?
BitOasis maintains a token management policy under which we have to ensure that tokens listed on our platform meet certain criteria at all times. The policy has been developed over time to make sure that we are protecting your interests when trading on our platform. The above-listed asset no longer meets BitOasis’ token listing criteria.
We continuously monitor all assets listed on our platform, reviewing their compliance with our listing criteria on an ongoing basis to make sure that we offer only safe, secure, trusted and useful assets to you, while maintaining compliance with our regulatory requirements.
Will we continue to list new tokens in the future?
Yes! We have significantly increased the number of tokens available on BitOasis during the last couple of years, scaling our platform and listing 50+ tokens in 2021 alone. Our intention is to continue to list new tokens that meet our high standards.
What happens next?
- Trading on the above-listed trading pairs will cease on 08 November 2023 at 5:30 AM UTC (09:30 AM GST)
What do you need to do?
- Please cancel all your open buy orders before trading stops on 08 November 2023 at 5:30 AM UTC (09:30 AM GST);
- Please sell your remaining tokens as soon as possible.
- All open buy orders will be automatically cancelled after 08 November 2023 at 5:30 AM UTC (09:30 AM GST);
- All remaining positions after the delisting deadline of 09 November 2023 at 01:00 PM UTC (05:00 PM GST) will be liquidated at the prevailing market price and the equivalent fiat amount will be credited to your BitOasis account.
We thank you for your trust in our platform while we continue to build a safe crypto ecosystem for our community and our region.
On March 28th 2022, BitOasis received its operational permit from VARA to continue to provide virtual asset products and services to all retail investors across the UAE, GCC and MENA from Dubai, the United Arab Emirates. See more.
BitOasis was registered as a Reporting Entity on the UAE’s Financial Intelligence Unit Go-AML Anti-Money Laundering Platform in September 2021.
Important Notice: BitOasis does not provide investment or legal advice. If this content, including attachments, contains guidance or expresses a view, this is not to be considered or relied upon as investment or legal advice and it is recommended that you obtain independent professional advice. Cryptocurrency trading/investing involves a substantial risk of loss and may not be suitable for every investor. If you do not fully understand these risks, you must seek independent advice from your financial advisor.