To deposit digital assets from an external wallet, you’ll find your digital currency receiving addresses by clicking on the Accounts page. We have created this guide to help you in depositing digital currency on your BitOasis account.
Digital Currency Deposit Recovery
Digital currencies transferred to the wrong address with an equivalent amount of 10k USD or higher can be recovered.
It usually takes 4-6 weeks to recover lost funds. $150 recovery fee is applied for any recovery; the equivalent amount will be deducted from the recovered amount. An Additional 10% fee is required if BCH was sent to BTC segwit address.
Supported Digital Currencies
The below information is necessary to check when you deposit digital currency. Please make sure to check this before initiating any deposit:
When depositing BTC, you’ll need to make sure you are transferring to a BTC address
Bitcoin Cash (BCH):
- Please double-check the address type before doing a deposit.
- The BCH deposit page shows both the legacy and new address formats.
Please double-check the address type before doing a deposit.
- To make a Ripple (XRP) deposit, you need to use both: address and tag.
- Do NOT send Ripple to BitOasis unless you know how to indicate a tag. If you fail to include the tag with your deposit the funds will be lost forever.
Stellar Lumen (XLM):
- To make a Stellar Lumen (XLM) deposit, you need to use both: address and memo.
- Donot send
- Stellar Lumen (XLM) to BitOasis unless you know how to indicate a Memo. If you fail to include the Memo with your deposit the funds will be lost forever.
Please make sure to the set gas limit to at least 35,000 when sending ETH. The deposit will not be processed otherwise.
Ethereum Classic (ETC)
We do not accept Ethereum Classic deposits from smart contracts
We do not support USDT deposits or deposits to any coins that are not listed on the “Deposit” page. If you are unsure if you can deposit a certain coin, please get in touch with our support team.